NULC Header

Entertainment Information

Many of the forms of entertainment provided by clubs and pub are covered by a variety of different laws or regulations. Bingo or gaming machines being covered by the Gambling Act of 2014 being controlled by the Gambling Commission.

Whilst the playing of recorded music, radio, or putting on live music in the form of bands/groups/solo artists require a PRS and PPL licence, to prevent copyright infringments.

Look at each section to find out further information on each subject.


Resistered users only

Password required.

In this area you with have access to files to help support the running of your club.


Administrators only

Password required

In this area you will be able to administor the news sections, club details.


Find a club


In this section you can search for your nearest Liberal club.


Latest News

On 11th-Mar-2019

Please note that you now need to use the new password to access the members area. If you are a club or member that can not access the area because you have not been provided with the new password please email: